Seeking Game Services
FOG’s boutique roster of clients serves as a one-stop shop to anyone looking for new titles, experienced work for hire teams, or proven service provider teams for their outsourcing needs. We have teams that can deliver on all platforms, from mobile to console. Our decades of diligence, expertise, and ingenuity have developed hundreds of long-term repeat business relationships.
Constant and direct access to over 1500 trusted, reliable development and outsourcing professionals worldwide. All contracts are directly between our clients and you.
Smooth and efficient RFP process. Give our clients a chance to compete for your business and you will get back strong, actionable proposals which meet your demands.
Streamlined negotiation and contract process.
- Professionals who listen to your needs and provide timely responses and appropriate solutions for your consideration
- Trusted, reliable outsourcing partners
Providing Game Services
We exclusively represent a select number of clients worldwide and grow their businesses for long term success. We market and position our clients’ services to potential buyers, help license supporting IP, find funding and distribution partners to take product to market, do all contract negotiation and redline management, support projects in development, and manage collections and royalty streams. Unlike sales reps, we don’t leave once the job starts. Our role throughout development is to nurture that buyer, make them happy, and deliver repeat business opportunities.
- Exclusive access to requests for proposal from hundreds of repeat business buyers
- Market intelligence on what buyers are looking for based on relationships, not data analysis
- Best practices on how to pitch, manage due diligence, and ultimately win the business
- Established negotiation history, offering more favorable terms and conditions than a boilerplate
- Opportunities to bid on projects ranging from small outsourcing contracts to large AAA console projects
- Trade show representation and meeting management
- Expert guidance through potential Mergers and Acquisitions
Front Office Sports gave a great writeup for GamerzArena and their unique approach to the rise of eSports. As eSports grows, GamerzArena is finding ways to help athletes and brands build value and communities through [...]
We’ve all heard the question. What’s your game about? After all, that’s why you asked for the meeting in the first place, to be able to answer that question. But if you need to set [...]